Celtic Goddess Gift Box - Brigid of Kildare
Brigid was both a Celtic goddess in Irish mythology and a patron saint of Ireland. Her distinctive St Brigid’s cross is symbolic of Brigid of Kildare. Brigid is associated with fertility, spring, healing and poetry. Her distinctive cross is thought to keep evil, fire and hunger away from homes in which it is display.
The Brigid of Kildare gift box contains:
- A Fiáin agust Saor journal - an original Wizard & Grace and Badly Made Books journal featuring original artwork of the St Brigid’s Cross from Maura McDonnell.
- A Bandia (Goddess) candle invites you to celebrate the sacred feminine. Honour your inner goddess or a goddess you are lucky to know. A saged citrus scent of centering lemongrass, uplifting lavender, calming and clearing sage and restorative grapefruit.
- A recycled paper card featuring the St Brigid’s Cross (if this is a gift you can tick the box and add in a personalised greeting form the card at checkout this can be posted directly to your recipient).
- Plastic free locally made natural ingredients gift set for guilt-free gifting
- All Wizard & Grace essential oil candles contain 100% plant-based natural and sustainable ingredients – no synthetic or artificial perfume or fragrance oil.
- Candle box is compostable.
- Wizard & Grace journals are made from recycled waste including coffee cups
- Wizard & Grace greeting cards are made from recycled paper with Kraft envelopes
- Gift box contains only recycled kraft paper protective fill, a kraft box and a compostable mailer bag.
About the Fiáin Agus Soar Wild & Free collection
The Fiáin Agus Soar Wild & Free collection is an offering of four Celtic Goddess Gift sets.
Fiáin agust Saor gift sets are inspired by Irish life, landscape and language and the wonderful stories of the powerful Celtic goddesses in Irish mythology.
Myths and stories are connections. They ground us in our heritage, they root us in our land, they remind us of our shared humanity. Exploring the stories of Celtic mythology, history and folklore can help nurture a sense of belonging, awe and perspective.
Journalling is a way to connect deeply to our inner world. Writing out our thoughts gives us an opportunity to reflect, pause and explore. It gets us out of our heads in the healthiest way possible.
A reminder that underneath the demands of society we are free and the call of the wild is there for all of us if we have the time to listen.
However time is precious and at certain stages of life – particularly for women - time is just not readily available. You may have a busy family life, work, caring duties, and umpteen things going on. It is not feasible for you right now to lose yourself in a forest or hike the world – what we typically associate with the call of the wild.
Luckily freedom and wildness is not limited to Instagram-worthy landscapes. Freedom and wildness surrounds us all in the most simple every day ways – in the hedgerows close to your home, in your relationships with your two and four-legged loved ones; and within yourself.
So try to take 10 minutes out. Light your favourite candle, sit in your favourite chair and take out your favourite journal.
“And tell me, what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life.” Mary Oliver
Wizard & Grace Gift Sets
Wizard & Grace Gift Sets
Each candle is 180ml with a 45 hour burn
Our intention Essential Oil candles are scented only with Essential Oils blended in small batches in Kinsale using Rapeseed and Coconut Wax.
All of our essential oil candles contain genuinely natural ingredients which are non-toxic and sustainably sourced.
We use amber apothecary glasses with lids as Essential Oils can be photosensitive.
Our containers and our plant-based ink packaging are all recylable.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Standard Delivery Ireland €6. Free delivery when you spend more than €60
Standard Delivery Northern Ireland €6 (please tick Ireland in the drop-down menu for shipping options to avail of this price, not the UK)
Standard Delivery to UK by An Post up to 5kg - €15
Standard International Delivery up to 5kg - €20
*Please note we are not responsible for any customs duties and fees international package may incur. Some packages may also be delayed at customs which is out of our control. Please check with local depots for more information*
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return and refund to the value of the original purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.. If your return is accepted, you will need to ship the item back to us, we will provide instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.